Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Your Catanai Memories

1. What is your favourite memory of Catanai?

2. How did you get here, and if you're one of many veterans from the past, what brought you back?

My personal favourite memory is definitely hanging out with some of the community during the late hours and chatting with them. I got here back in 2014 because I wanted an experience as close to RS3 as possible without the hassle of membership or other annoying catches. Obviously though, I'm back because Catanai is simply the best out there and it checks all the boxes.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Like 1

Favorite memory is probably making Ducky lose his fancy boots, got here early 2015 around the release and wanted to merch bow strings until 2017 (plan was frayed on shutdown) but yeah, I'm back because it's nice to not see the economy monopolized by a single player and selling coin for $ so that's nice

• Like 1

i just remember a stopped progressing my character halfway through 2015 and just bankstood talking to the boys until it shutdown more than a year later, looking back now i cant believe i just logged into this game to talk to people and not actually play thats the first time a RSPS has done anything like this to me

What brought me back was 5 different people messaging me on facebook/discord saying catanais coming back so i had to come see for myself :)

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ben said:

i just remember a stopped progressing my character halfway through 2015 and just bankstood talking to the boys until it shutdown more than a year later, looking back now i cant believe i just logged into this game to talk to people and not actually play thats the first time a RSPS has done anything like this to me

What brought me back was 5 different people messaging me on facebook/discord saying catanais coming back so i had to come see for myself :)

Wtf u actually posted a serious post without smacktalk and stuff

• Like 1

Just now, CaptainArghh said:

Wtf u actually posted a serious post without smacktalk and stuff

ill try be legit this time around

• Like 1

I liked everything.
Hanging out with all those nice people and of course playing detective with @CaptainArghh ;)

There hasn't been any good rs3ps since Catanai went down.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, CaptainArghh said:

Marja appealing after being banned is also one of my favourite memories.

Marja :D, he was a good guy.

I remember for a brief period I had admin powers, which I used (and abused) to thoroughly mess with Prod by teleporting him places.

Also grinding to get that max cape and being the only one to reach 99 Invention before the server shut down.

Also basically being Royal's slave and selling him items for cheap haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My favourite memory of Catanai was when i was the first person to get a paid of drygore rapiers 

Z9cFLVr.png

NUMBER ONE REASON IM RETURNING IS BECAUSE I NEVER GOT TO COLLECT ALL THE STAFF SHARDS FROM THE GLACORS.

• Like 1

My favourite memory is getting banned, then ip banned, and then un ip banned, and then ip muted, and then un ip muted and all the banter that came along with all that.

Im back because Catanai is the best version of RuneScape out there, even better than the actual game community-wise.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, king kang said:

My favourite memory of Catanai was when i was the first person to get a paid of drygore rapiers 

Z9cFLVr.png

NUMBER ONE REASON IM RETURNING IS BECAUSE I NEVER GOT TO COLLECT ALL THE STAFF SHARDS FROM THE GLACORS.

l0l zippo = carl lmfao what a retard

On 02/10/2017 at 3:50 PM, Gohansunfire said:

Best memory: when @Andy and I took someone's seismic wand :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why I'm back: A lot of memories with the whole crew

Totaly forgot about me huh. xD

2 hours ago, DivineSS said:

Totaly forgot about me huh. xD

Lol aren't u that guy who threatened to hire lawyers after being ipbanned because you had donated sfvefsdvdf

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, CaptainArghh said:

Lol aren't u that guy who threatened to hire lawyers after being ipbanned because you had donated sfvefsdvdf

Actualy. I have been ipbanned Because carl used to sell items and bought a Iphone for himself and i figured out. Even before you Stole my asc cbow. Owell. Past is past now. Let´s Get along Cap.

My best memory was my first account being banned for autoclicking at barbarian agility course, then making my ironman and enjoying myself everyday for the last 3 months it was up.

5 minutes ago, DivineSS said:

Actualy. I have been ipbanned Because carl used to sell items and bought a Iphone for himself and i figured out. Even before you Stole my asc cbow. Owell. Past is past now. Let´s Get along Cap.

Actually, he bought a Samsung Galaxy S7.

• Like 1

I also really enjoyed leveling Slayer and trying to be one of the first people with a strykebow and staff of darkness. Except what made that difficult was Prod constantly attacking people in the wilderness. :(

• Like 3